Talk to the team that builds the rails

Equation provides software; it does not operate a competing agency or talent-representation business. A conversation with us is about your programme, not a pitch for ours.

Accounts are free. Partnerships and Marketing Intelligence coverage are separate choices under an accepted order. Enterprise terms reflect the organizations, workspaces and capacity included in that scope.

Use it for a product demo, Enterprise terms, a large talent roster, or a partnership.

What happens after I submit?
A person reads it and replies within one working day. There is no sequence of automated emails.
Do I need to talk to sales to buy?
The pricing page shows proposed product terms. Coverage starts only after an accepted order; Enterprise scope and capacity are agreed explicitly.
I already have an account and something is broken.
The help centre is the faster path — this form goes to sales, not to engineering.

Contact our team

Agreed operating scope, capacity and support terms

We reply within one working day. For help with an account you already have, the help centre is faster.